1. Rinse your watch to avoid any buildup of greasy substances and cosmetics to prevent corrosion and skin allergy.
2. Avoid contact with alcohol, perfumes, cleansers and any cosmetics to prevent corrosion and skin allergy.
3. Chronograph push buttons: don't use any watch or chronograph buttons under water to ensure that water does not enter the mechanism.
4. Avoid long-term exposure to the sun to prevent deformation and color fading.
5. Keep your watch away from water and vapor to prevent deformation and color fading.
6. Avoid contact with water over 3 ATM.